- Responsible forthe treatment.
Contact details of the person in charge:
VIAJES TUBILLETE SL, CIF B-38723904, with address at Calle Fernando Beautell, 15, 38009 Santa Cruz de Tenerife (hereafter VIAJES TU BILLETE).
Data of the Delegate of Data Protection:
You can contact at the aforementioned postal address and / or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Scope of the policy
III. Purposes of data processing.
With what purpose do we treat your personal data?
VIAJES TU BILLETE treats your personal data with the following purposes:
- CONTRACTUAL: Contract, maintain and review compliance with the products and services contracted with VIAJES TU BILLETE.
- CONSENT: Any commercial action that is carried out with special attention to the creation of profiles based on personal preferences of own or third-party products and through any means, including telematics.
- LEGITIMATE INTEREST: (i) For the implementation of commercial actions, as well as recommendations for products and services taking into account those that have been contracted in the past.(II) Also for the prevention, investigation and detection of fraud. (III) To record your voice to maintain the quality of the service and use the recordings as proof, in the judicial scope and outside it.
In what cases are personal data requested through our website?
- To subscribe to theVIAJES TU BILLETE newsletter .
- To require any of the services and / or products we offer.
- To answer the questions and complaints that you send us.
- To manage applications for candidates to work with us.In this case, it is carried out through the employment portal of the Globalia Group https://www.globalia.com/es/empleo .
What use will we give to the personal information we use?
- To promote sending you information about our services in case it is requested.
- To manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and related offers.
- To manage the sale of our tourist services and any other described on our website.
- For customer service and provide follow-up services.
How long will we keep your data?
The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that may be hired. In any case, your data will be kept during the validity of the contractual relationship. Once finalized, we will keep your data blocked during the limitation periods of the obligations that may have arisen from the treatment and / or the applicable legal deadlines, remaining at the disposal of the competent authorities, for the attention of the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment.
We treat your data on the legal basis of providing the information or services you request. In other cases it may be necessary for the execution of a contract you enter into with us, also based on a legitimate interest as described in section III. In each of the cases, you will have full rights over your personal data and the use thereof and may exercise them at any time.
In no case will we give your data to third parties without informing you in advance and we will require your consent.
To whom do we give your data?
- Competent Public Bodies, Tax Agency, State Security Forces and Bodies, Judges and Courts, when you VIAJES TU BILLETE have the legal obligation to provide them.
- In addition, VIAJES TU BILLETE has the collaboration of some third party service providers who have access to your personal data and who treat the aforementioned data in the name and on behalf of VIAJES TU BILLETE as a result of its provision of In particular, and on Enunciative and not limiting, the aforementioned providers perform their services in the following sectors: financial, logistics services, agencies, air, fraud prevention, commercial communications, legal advice, multidisciplinary professional services companies, maintenance-related companies, supplier companies of technological services, physical security companies and call center services companies. In no case do your personal data are shared with third parties without obtaining your prior consent, unless the transfer of your data was necessary for the maintenance of the relationship with you (this is the case of the Airlines if you ask us to book a flight, Hotels to guarantee that the requested reservation is made, Car rental companies to ensure that they reserve the car on the dates that interest you, etc ). In these cases we advise you to review the privacy policies of these companies to obtain more information about the treatment they make of your data, as well as in the cases provided by the data protection regulations in force at all times.
- Data protection rights.
How can rights be exercised?
You can send a written communication to the registered address of VIAJES TU BILLETE or to the e-mail address email@example.com , including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to requestaccess to personal data: you can ask VIAJES TU BILLETE if this company is processing your data.
- Right to requestrectification , or to suppress them .
- Right toobject to the treatment: VIAJES TU BILLETE will stop treating the data in the form you indicate, except that for the exercise or the defense of possible claims they have to continue treating.
- Right todata portability : in case you want your data to be processed by another entity, VIAJES TU BILLETE will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
- Right to request thelimitation of your treatment, in which case they will only be kept by VIAJES TU BILLETE for the defense of possible claims.
- Possibility ofwithdrawing consent: in the case that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In any case, we provide you with a form that will allow you to exercise the aforementioned rights more easily and quickly by sending it to the contact address of the Data Protection Delegate
How can you complain to the Control Authority?
If a user considers that there is a problem with the way VIAJES TU BILLETE is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the Data Protection Delegate or to the corresponding data protection control authority , being the Spanish Data Protection Agency the one indicated in the case of Spain.
In VIAJES TU BILLETE we maintain the highest levels of security required by the Law to protect your personal data against accidental losses and unauthorized access, treatments or disclosures, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed. When we receive your information, we use rigorous security procedures and functions to prevent any unauthorized access. The actions described in this section and intended to guarantee an adequate level of security for the detected risk will include, if necessary, the following measures:
- Pseudonymizationand encryption of personal data.
- Measures capable of guaranteeing the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of treatment systems and services.
- Measures able to restore the availability and access to personal data quickly in case of physical or technical incident.
- Existence of a process of regular verification, evaluation and assessment of the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of treatment.
- Periodic evaluation of the risk of destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, conserved or otherwise processed, or communication or unauthorized access to such data.
- Measures to ensure that anyone who acts under the authority of VIAJES TU TILLETE and has access to personal data can only process said data following VIAJES TU BILLETE instructions.
The personal data that can be collected will be treated with absolute confidentiality, committing ourselves to keep secrecy regarding them and guaranteeing the duty to keep them adopting all the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss and treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the established in the applicable legislation.
The user will be solely responsible for filling in the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information
Affiliates of Amazon.
Viajes TuBillete S.L.U is a participant of the Amazon Affiliate Program of the EU, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide websites with a means to obtain commissions for advertising and link to Amazon.es.